Bomb Life: Take Care Of You First
Last year I decided to start taking days to give myself a break from "adulting" hopefully this is something you're doing too. I can remember when my only worry was my favorite artists video dropping or trying to locate my mom before Mister Softee made it to the front of my house. A simple kind of life. I celebrated my birthday a few days ago and as always I'm thankful for another year to slay, but this year I didn't want gifts (I received some really good ones) or a huge cake what I wanted most of all was time alone to chill and recharge. Taking care of you should be at the very top of your list for 2018 because self care/love is so necessary. I like to unplug from the world on weekends but you can do it whenever, wherever, and however. Check out some of my favorite self-care activities.....
- Listening to music, updating my library, creating playlists.
- Taking a trip to the nail salon or doing my own D.I.Y mani/pedi at home.
- Binge watching my favorite movies, TV shows, and Channels (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, WAGS, HGTV, Cooking, ID, etc.)
- Shopping for accessories, makeup, and practicing different makeup techniques.
- Hitting the gym at midnight (having the entire women's room to myself is the best).
- Watching makeup tutorials and VLOGS on You Tube.
- Starting a new D.I.Y project.
- Trying out a new restaurant/ordering from my favorite restaurant/drinking a glass of wine.
- Turning my phone off no texts or social media for the entire day/weekend.
- Sleeping in and staying in my pajamas.
I hope this list helps you to create your own me, myself, and I time it doesn't have to be a weekend take an hour to yourself whether it's early in the morning or right before bed. I want this to be the year you decide to make the most important person in your life priority #1 because you deserve it and that's the way it should be.